Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Yes. I have just checked the flight timings for next year and the Gatwick flight is down as departing at 7.20am, which I think is the original timing from when I first went. That would link up pretty well with the Stansted flight.
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

I don't think there is anything wrong with taking a holiday for a third time if you've enjoyed it twice already and love the place you are visiting!

Usually, the team do try to arrange flights so that the arrivals are around a similar time. I've looked in the system and at the moment the flight from LGW is listed as an 8am departure, arriving Naples 11:35. I do however have to include my usual disclaimer that flights are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents.

In terms of those already booked - there are currently 2 travellers booked.

Kindest regards,

Julia

:thumbup: Thank you Julia. Please to see that provisionally the Gatwick flight has gone back to the earlier departure. It might make my choice a lot easier!!

Hi Bosuncat,

I don't think there is anything wrong with taking a holiday for a third time if you've enjoyed it twice already and love the place you are visiting!

Usually, the team do try to arrange flights so that the arrivals are around a similar time. I've looked in the system and at the moment the flight from LGW is listed as an 8am departure, arriving Naples 11:35. I do however have to include my usual disclaimer that flights are subject to change and would be confirmed in your final documents.

In terms of those already booked - there are currently 2 travellers booked.

Kindest regards,

Julia

:)

I am still debating what to book for next year and everything keeps pulling me back to Cilento Coast. And yes, I know it would be my 3rd visit but I just adore the place. :thumbup: Lovely hotel, super rooms with no need to pay extra for a balcony, and the food is really good. I love St Marco, sweet place with some nice walks etc etc. Plus now of course there is the spa attatched to the hotel which I have seen gradually being built over my visits.

So what is delaying me from booking? Last trip I went from Stansted and we had a not good transfer down in a mini bus (only thing I had to complain about). I would have flown from Gatwick until I found out about the later departure time with BA. I remember the main group with the tour manager didn't arrive in the hotel until nearly 9pm because of the later departure time from Gatwick. We Stansteders had been left to our own devices which I didn't mind as I knew the place but it wasn't great for those who hadn't been before.

So. I would consider travelling from Gatwick if JY have gone back to using the earlier departure time which arrives in Naples as I remember at 11am. The Stansted flight arrives just before 10am and I have never understood why JY have changed to using the later flight. Surely it would make more sense so that everyone could travel down together and be with each other from the start of the holiday? I suppose it is a BA thing?

Can you advise if the Gatwick flight has changed back to the earlier departure please?

How many people have already booked the 3rd May departure?

Thank you as always.