Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I'm really glad I did it this year then!

It was *****y freezing and yes, Venice was busy and expensive but, hey, it was CARNEVALE!, and that was what we went for. To be honest, the other days out were clearly designed for better weather and all the villas and such were very bleak and cold, and a lot of the lovely towns we visited seemed to be closed down for the season. Nevertheless, I doubt that I would have ever got to see Carnevale without JY, I met some lovely people and the town of Bassano del Grappa, which is where we stayed, was lovely.

Toni

Hi Susikat,

I'm afraid we have no more plans to go back at the moment. It is far too busy and Venice is very expensive around the time of the carnival.

Kindest Regards,

Monty

:huh: Is there going to be a holiday that features the Venice Carnival in 2016?
Hi Toni,

There is indeed news - the Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Aideen Higgins.

In terms of your fellow revellers, there are currently 16 travellers booked - 1 gentleman and 15 women with ages from mid-50s through to mid-70s.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi again.

Any news on the TM yet? Also, can I have an update on the mix of my fellow revellers, please? It's always good to start getting into the swing of things.

Toni

Thanks. I am hoping for Marsha as we had so much fun with her in Apulia in October. I'll check back nearer the time.
Hi Toni.

There isn't a Tour Manager allocated yet. The team are currently working through the January departures at the moment so if you ask me again at the beginning of December I can take another look for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi there

Have you allocated the Tour Guide for this trip yet?

Regards

Toni