Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
hi Crystalbling

Thank you very much for your kind offer to anyone who books Norwich at New Year

Unfortunately I won't be able to book anything within the next few weeks.

Kind regards Di

I live in NORWICH so if anyone wants any advice or want to meet up for a coffee when you come private message me. Norwich is a fab city with loads to do, great for xmas shopping!
Hello Julie

No, I don't live near Norwich but liked the idea of Norwich at New Year because we were frequent visitors to north Norfolk, Wells-next-the-sea and invariably travelled to Sheringham.

I actually live around 12 miles from Hinckley and have stayed at the Hinckley Island previously, but not on JY trips.

Regards

Di

Hi Julie,

There are currently 45 people booked for the New year in Hinckley break. Ages are from mid-50s to early-80s and the group is made up of 3 men and 42 women.

I would recommend asking again in a few weeks as I believe last year there were quite a few travellers that booked late November/early December.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Dina' wrote:

Hi Julia

Sorry to trouble you, but could you possibly find out how many people are booked to go to Norwich at New Year. Holiday ref: SYBN.

Has the number gone up from 15?

Thank you and kind regards

Di

Hi Di, julie here are you local to Norwich, as I visit cromer regularly, I'm from Derbyshire, so I'm going to Hinckley which seems to be the most popular, I went last year and really enjoyed it.

Hi Julia. Can you tell me how many are going to Hinckley for new year, ages of the people, and how many are men and women please.
Thank you, Julia
Hi Di,

No trouble at all.

The number hasn't changed however, I understand that this is going to be promoted next week in various customer communications so this may have an effect on the number of travellers booked.

Kindest regards.

Julia

Hi Julia

Sorry to trouble you, but could you possibly find out how many people are booked to go to Norwich at New Year. Holiday ref: SYBN.

Has the number gone up from 15?

Thank you and kind regards

Di