Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Tim 9 years ago
'jmcgaw' wrote:

Hi Julia/Tim,

Is the San Francisco Bay cruise on day 2 or day 3 and what time does it start

Joy

Hi Joy, schedules are subject to change and the Tour Manager will make the actual booking, however it's usually on the afternoon of day 2 at approximately 1.00pm.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Julia/Tim,

Is the San Francisco Bay cruise on day 2 or day 3 and what time does it start

Joy

Tim 9 years ago
'Marion wrote:

Hi Julia,

I'm booked on this trip but am not sure which optional excursions to book. With the Grand Canyon options, do you know if we can be sure of booking our choice of these when we are there, or are they likely to get booked up? I would prefer to see what other people are doing before booking.

Thanks

Marion

Hi Marion, there is normally space on all options so you may want to wait till you are there to book.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim 9 years ago
'Jacrose72' wrote:

Hi

This will be my first Just You holiday. Are we able to book trips and excursions the day before or on the day or is it best to do it now

Hi, you can book either in advance or at the resort, whichever you prefer.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi

This will be my first Just You holiday. Are we able to book trips and excursions the day before or on the day or is it best to do it now

Tim 9 years ago
'Marion wrote:

Hi Tim/Julia

I am also booked on this trip. Could you tell us how many are booked on it, the M/F ratio, and age range.

Thanks very much

Marion.

Hi Marion - there are 33 people booked - 28 female, 5 male - and the age range is from 38-75.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Julia,

I'm booked on this trip but am not sure which optional excursions to book. With the Grand Canyon options, do you know if we can be sure of booking our choice of these when we are there, or are they likely to get booked up? I would prefer to see what other people are doing before booking.

Thanks

Marion

Hi Tim/Julia

I am also booked on this trip. Could you tell us how many are booked on it, the M/F ratio, and age range.

Thanks very much

Marion.

'Tim' wrote:

'Joan wrote:

Hi Julia

Thank you for your reply but could you also tell me which evening the Rat Pack show is on as we have booked for this and a meal is included so we don't want to book a restaurant on the same night.

Thanks again.

Joan

Hi Joan, the Rat Pack Show is on the evening of day 9.

Thanks,

Tim

Thanks for the info., very helpful.

Joan

Tim 10 years ago
'Joan wrote:

Hi Julia

Thank you for your reply but could you also tell me which evening the Rat Pack show is on as we have booked for this and a meal is included so we don't want to book a restaurant on the same night.

Thanks again.

Joan

Hi Joan, the Rat Pack Show is on the evening of day 9.

Thanks,

Tim