Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Cindy

hope you have a fab time and like mine it's on top of you before you know it, the last few weeks have just flown by

all the best

Dave

Hi Cindy,

Thank you in advance - I look forward to seeing the snaps when you get back!

I will endeavour to have as much fun as possible, but I am going to miss the reaction to the new brochure - it's always great to read the comments from the community when it lands.

Julia

Julia

I know the last few weeks have flown by, I will be there before I know it..OK I will snap away and send a selection over to JY when I get back...I am looking forward to the new brochure coming through the letterbox. Hope you have fun while your away!

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

I can't believe how quickly this holidays seems to have come around!

In terms of photos, we'll happily take anything you are prepared to share with us!

I hope you have a fantastic time on this trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia - Tim

Not long now till I jet off in the Canada New England with New York add on!!! Whoop whoop :thumbup: getting so excited now..

I have pre booked 9/11 museum/Ellis Island-Statue if Liberty/whale watching tour while in Boston.:D

Regarding photographs is there any particular shots your after for future use? If not I could just send you a selection when I get back if you would like.

:shy:

Cindy:angel: