Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Jaya

yes i most certainly will, Thanks

Dave

Hi Dave

Do post a review of the holiday on your return. I would love to do this tour one day.

Jaya

Yes, mine will be an endurance tour as well LOL...they are fun but we can sleep when we get back.

Cindy

Hi Cindy

many thanks for that, I love action packed tours, this time next week we shall be on our way, have a super time yourself leaving just a few days after me

regards

Dave

Dave

Wow sounds like an action packed tour enjoy, I shall look forward to reading the review and seeing the pics, safe flight and have FUN!

Cindy

Thanks Julia, very much appreciated as always, with just over a week to go excited isn't the word from start to finish, yes I shall def do a review when I get back especially now I know about the save as draft tool lol my notebook is already packed so fellow travellers look out, ha ha

regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the delay, my Peru expert has been away.

So Day16 has been updated you will journey to a native farm where you will be able to learn local techniques of cultivation and taste some of the products during the visit. You will also visit the Botanical garden to discover the immense variety of medicinal plants considered part of the “natural pharmacy” used by the habitants of the Amazon region. After lunch at the lodge get ready for the Cocha water excursion where you can enjoy the scenery. You will return to the lodge in the afternoon for some relaxation and then the included dinner at the lodge.

I understand this is a packed itinerary and you'll have the opportunity to discover a lively biodiversity of birds, mammals, reptiles and trees. Record-setting numbers of animal species are concentrated within small areas and the variety of plant life is greater than almost anywhere in the world. And Red Howler Monkeys amongst other are very likely to be seen whilst you are there.

I hope you have a fantastic time on this trip. I'd be very interested to hear your thoughts as this is a destination is very much towards the top of my to do list.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

sorry to be a bit pickie but I have noticed on my itinerary to Peru with Travelsphere departing Sept 18th that the itinerary on Day 16 sounds somewhat different as was originally listed as an excursion by boat to Monkey Island amongst one or two other things which there are no mention of these, can you advise if this is so or just differently worded as I do love seeing monkeys as well as some local dancing was mentioned, I am sure these things get changed for a reason or just to bring something new into the itinerary from time to time and there's nothing you can do about it anyway, i'm not complaining at all just curious and actually the whole itinerary looks or sounds even better than what I originally had, this may also have been changed to allow more time recovering from an exciting day 15

I am sure Monkeys will be seen in the amazon somewhere along the way

Thanks for looking into this if anybody has the answer there

Dave