Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

Great to hear that you have received the tickets and paperwork - not long to go until you leave!

I've just spoken to my colleague in Aviation and it seems you aren't part of the group allocation so you should be able to check in online and select your seats. However, it might be that you are unable to do this until 24 hours before departure. I have sent you an email away from the community with the code you will need.

At the moment Alison's flight information has a 'tba' next to it so at the moment I don't know if she will be flying out with the group or meeting you there. I will let you know when I hear something.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia,

Knew I could rely on you. Email not through yet, but not worried because I know from experience that some take a lot longer than others. If it is not in overnight I'll ask you to send it again.

Thanks once more.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Great to hear that you have received the tickets and paperwork - not long to go until you leave!

I've just spoken to my colleague in Aviation and it seems you aren't part of the group allocation so you should be able to check in online and select your seats. However, it might be that you are unable to do this until 24 hours before departure. I have sent you an email away from the community with the code you will need.

At the moment Alison's flight information has a 'tba' next to it so at the moment I don't know if she will be flying out with the group or meeting you there. I will let you know when I hear something.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Tickets and paperwork just arrived - great.

Can't choose seats until check-in; big disappointment as previously I have always been able to do this, and pay for them, as soon as the tickets have arrived, because JY have never been able arrange my preference for me.

I see that the Tour Manager has been confirmed as Allison Thomas, Will she fly out with us or meet us there?

Thanks

Sylvia