Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
I saw this on-line and booked it straight away. It's been on my bucket list forever and it will be a lovely birthday treat to myself! Looking forward to meeting some new friends, as usual with JY tours.

Toni

Thanks Julia!
Hi Anita,

It doesn't appear to be showing on the website - I'll get this looked into an online asap. In the meantime it is in the 3rd edition brochure (pg 49)

SEE AND DO MORE

Venice Carnival 11 Feb 2015

We're delighted to offer this special departure during the Venice Carnival. Your holiday will include everything in the main itinerary, but on your included day excursion to Venice, you will also get the chance to see the masked extravaganza that is the Venice Carnival and soak up the unique atmosphere of this stunning spectacle. There’s also the opportunity to return to Venice on day 7 of your holiday, if you'd like to see more

Tour Code: SEIVPLC

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi,

I don't see this trip online. Whereabouts did you see this??

Anita

Hi Bosuncat,

At the moment there is plenty of availability on this trip - we can take up to 30 travellers on the Venice Carnival date.

I would imagine that the bulk of bookings for this trip will come when everyone is out of 2014 summer mode and are starting to think more about 2015 (so around the time of the next brochure).

Feel free to keep asking for updates.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia.

Still hoping to do this one as part of the Venice and the Villas of the Veneto trip next year. I was wondering how the booking was going for it though as I can't really afford to book until I come back from Costa de la Luz in October.

There is no indication on the website that I can see on remaining places.

Thanks! 🙂