Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Deva,

I'm so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time in Apulia.

Unfortunately we simply can't pass on Janets details to you, whilst our system shows you were on the same trip, we need consent from both parties. However, as you have expressed an interest to make contact, I forwarded your request up to our Customer Care team who have been trying to get hold of Janet today. If they manage to speak with her (they'll try again tomorrow is they don't have any luck today), they will explain the situation and pass on your details.

I hope this helps and we can put you in touch with each other.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Dear Julia,

Many thanks for your help and looking forward to hearing from Janet.

With kind regards,

Eva

Hi Deva,

I'm so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time in Apulia.

Unfortunately we simply can't pass on Janets details to you, whilst our system shows you were on the same trip, we need consent from both parties. However, as you have expressed an interest to make contact, I forwarded your request up to our Customer Care team who have been trying to get hold of Janet today. If they manage to speak with her (they'll try again tomorrow is they don't have any luck today), they will explain the situation and pass on your details.

I hope this helps and we can put you in touch with each other.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I've been on the Discover Apulia tour in June. Flew out to Bari on the 2nd. Our tour manager was the lovely Marsha. I had a fabulous time in that wonderful part of Italy.

I'd like to get in touch with Janet (from Bristol) who was on the same trip and I found that I have taken a few nice photos of her during our excursions and I'd like to send them to her. Unfortunately we've failed to exchange contact numbers. Is it possible to get her email, please?