Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Annelie, looking forward to meeting you and your Mum - see you along with Anna and Peter a week tomorrow. Fingers crossed for the weather as it is looking a bit changeable the the mo.
Hi Sally

Just to say I hope you have a super holiday in Calabria. Looks like you will have several companions joining you for breakfast at Gatwick!

Received the final paperwork for Malta this morning - looking forward to my days in the sun too!

:)

AMG 10 years ago
Hi everyone, I'm on this trip too with my mum Judi and we're really excited. We decided to travel together as we both liked the holiday but also like doing our own thing and meeting other people so really looking forward to getting to know everyone. We both need to start most mornings with some form of coffee so we'll hopefully see you all in Starbucks next Friday.

Annelie

Plan to meet you both at Starbucks before 0700 hours

Peter

Look forward to meeting you Sally. I'm also aiming to get there for 6am. So I'll try catch you in Starbucks. I will look out for your label & will make sure I have one on my bag.

Anna

Less than 10 days to go now, I thought I'd finalise our meeting plans. I am planning to get to the airport at 6am (ouch!) - I've tried accessing my booking online to see if we can check in online 24hours before but it looks like it's not possible so I will be self service checking in at the airport. Depending on which website you look at, Garfunkel's opens early but I think once seated it will be hard to find each other so I suggest meeting at Starbucks anytime between 6am and 7am then going on to Garfunkel's at 7am. Boarding should start at around 8am so an hour should be plenty of time to eat. Both places are in the departure lounge, upper level after Security. The below map should help

http://www.gatwick-airport-guide.co.uk/north-terminal-map.html 

I will make sure the Just You label on my bag is visible.

If for any reason you decide not to join me, don't worry, I'm sure we find each other at the departure gate.

Final docs arrived today. Yay!!! Two and a half weeks to go.
Sounds like a very good idea/plan! I certainly will look forward to breakfast with fellow travellers

Anna

I was thinking of eating at Garfunkel's at 7am (when it opens) but am probably going to get there before that so shall kill time in Starbucks before then. We can finalise nearer the time. If anyone else fancies it, just shout.
Sally

An excellent idea to start the holiday. I will be motoring up from South Devon either the day before or in the wee hours of Saturday morning. Either way breakfast sounds good. Not knowing Gatwick too well I will have to rely on you for venue and timings. Hopefully Anna can make it too.

Peter