Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Marion

I've booked the Australia trip in January with the Dubai stopover on the way.....!

It's my first trip with JY!!!!

Best wishes

Cate

Hi Marion,

That's great news - I'm sure you're going to have a great trip.

Feel free to ask me again in a few months and I will happily provide you with an update on the numbers!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks so much for all your help, Julia. I have gone ahead and booked the Australia holiday for 21 January, and have also grasped the nettle and booked the Dubai stopover! I just hope that some other females will also book it. Thanks very much again, Marion.
Hi Marion,

I have just been in to the contact centre and spoken with one of our holiday advisors who has informed me that, you can book the Australia trip and then book the Dubai stoppover at a later date. The only thing to consider is that this may incur additional costs - for example if we've already "returned" the flight seats for the Dubai trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi again Julia

Thanks very much for the information. If I book the Australia trip, do I have to book the Dubai stopover at the same time, or could I book the stopover some while after booking the main holiday?

Thanks again, Mation

Hi Marion,

Yes, you have transport to and from the airport in Dubai.

When you arrive in Dubai on day 2, have proceeded through the border control/customs/baggage reclaim, in the arrival hall you will be met by our overseas agent who will accompany you to the hotel. Yes, the hotel is booked for you as part of the price of your holiday.

Our agent will provide you with a contact number to ring if you need anything but also provide you with any information you need about your stay. There is a Dubai highlights tour (included) which is provisionally scheduled to take place on the morning of Day 3, our agent will provide you with details on what time you need to be ready to be picked up for this.

Day 4 is at leisure to explore at your own pace or take an optional excursion, and on day 5 you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to the airport for your onward trip to Australia.

Of the two currently booked to visit Dubai, both are male and in their late 60s to late-70s. It is still early days so this may change before departure. Of the full group, 6 are currently booked to travel on to New Zealand at the end of their Australia trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks very much, Julia. What is the routine for the Dubai stopover? Do we have transport to and from the airport to a hotel? Is a hotel booked for us? Could you tell me the age and gender of the 2 people currently booked on it. How many are doing the NZ add-on? Thanks again, Marion.
Hi Marion

At the moment there are 15 travellers booked to visit Australia on this date with ages from late 50s to late 70s and the group is made up of 5 men and 10 women.

Of the group, 2 are currently booked for the Dubai pre-tour stoppover, this is NOT accompanied by a Tour Manager and on this stoppover. You will be met by our Overseas Agent a the airport who will provide information about excursions that you may be interested in joining but you are also free to explore or relax at your own leisure.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

I am thinking of doing the trip to Australia on 21st Jan. Can you tell me how many are booked on it, the age range and male/female numbers?

Is there a tour guide for the stopover in Dubai? Do you explore this on your own, or are there any included excursions?

Thanks, Marion