Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Angie

yes i thought i'd heard correctly when i booked that i would get this text message to say it had been taken or was about to which was why i kept checking my phone y/day, i checked my bank balance this morning and it hadn't been taken out, i'm taking there must be a grace period after the payment date incase you forget and that they would then contact you for payment

have a great time shame i won't hear about it before we go, i wanted that 4th Sept date but it was full when i was debating

regards

Dave

Hi Dave

Im off to Peru with TS a couple of weeks before you and I'm sure I was told the same thing. I kept an eye on my bank account the day I was due to pay and ended up phoning in to give my card details.

No biggie but you question if you were hearing things!

ok thanks for that Julia, as long as it's been paid
Hi Dave,

I can see from a quick look at your booking that payment was taken first thing this morning, so that has gone through fine. With regard to text messages I have been scouring the business to find out about this and we send out text messages at the point the 15 week information is dispatched to notify you to keep an eye out for it.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

when i booked my holiday to Peru back in January with Travelsphere departing 18th September 2014 i remember being asked about the balance automatically coming out my account on or around the due date which is Today 26th September and that i'd get a text message in advance of this, just don't want to miss my payment date if you could just clarify this please

Booking Ref: A******

many thanks

Dave ( HANSON )

*Please note this post has been edited to remove specific booking information.