Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
That's absolutely fine Jan - answering questions and queries is what I'm here for!

I hope you enjoy your first Just You holiday with us and let us know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Aww... thanks Julie,

That's great, I hadn't notice the dates! Not only am I new to Just You, this is my 1st time posting on a forum. I'll get used to it!

I appreciate the info & can now go back to looking forward to the holiday. Much appreciated

Jan

Hi Jan,

It's been about a month since Tim posted the booking numbers on this trip and the situation has changed slightly.

So, I can tell you that there are now 14 travellers booked on this date and it has been cleared to operate. (so you have an idea of your fellow travellers I can tell you that the group is now made up of 3 men and 11 women with ages from early 30s through to late-70s.

As it is an october departure, there is still time for more travellers to join the group (we can take up to 30 on this date). If you ask me closer to departure, I will happily provide an update on this trip for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Tim' wrote:

'Teresa2013' wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if you can please tell me how many people are booked onto the Mallorca 7th October 2014 holiday so far and the age range,, and how many spaced left please? Really enjoyed holiday to Cilento in May so considering Mallorca for later this year.

Many thanks

Teresa

Hi Teresa,

There are currently 6 people booked on this tour - 5 female, 1 male - and the age range is from 66 to 79 years, so at this stage there is still plenty of availability.

Thanks,

Tim

Hi Tim, (& Teresa, look forward to meeting you, maybe?)

I have just booked my 1st holiday with Just You travelling to Majorca on 7th Oct. I'm a bit shocked to discover this post showing so few people are booked on the trip. I only registered on forun today & I'd imagined groups of 20-40 (no idea why though lol)

Does the holiday go ahead with such low numbers?

Jan

Tim 10 years ago
'Teresa2013' wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if you can please tell me how many people are booked onto the Mallorca 7th October 2014 holiday so far and the age range,, and how many spaced left please? Really enjoyed holiday to Cilento in May so considering Mallorca for later this year.

Many thanks

Teresa

Hi Teresa,

There are currently 6 people booked on this tour - 5 female, 1 male - and the age range is from 66 to 79 years, so at this stage there is still plenty of availability.

Thanks,

Tim

Hello,

Many thanks

Teresa