Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Peter,

If you can drop me an email to jmorton@justyou.co.uk with your postal address I will check the mailing list for you. Whether you are on the list or not, I will arrange for a copy to be sent out to you as this should have received this by now.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia, the brochure arrived yesterday about 2pm. By 4pm I had booked Norway at the New Year and Australia/NZ in September 2015.

Was surprised to be told that there were only 8 places on the latter some 15 months before it happens!

Hi Peter,

If you can drop me an email to jmorton@justyou.co.uk with your postal address I will check the mailing list for you. Whether you are on the list or not, I will arrange for a copy to be sent out to you as this should have received this by now.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

My brochure hasn't arrived yet. Are they still being sent out or have I been left off the posting list this time?

Peter

Hi Anita,

Not a problem, could you please drop me a quick email with your postal address to jmorton@justyou.co.uk and I'll make sure this is sent out to you asap.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I have been on holiday since 15th May and have asked my daughter to check the post to see if my new brochure has arrived yet. To date it hasn't so would be grateful if I can get one sent as I am interested in the new Namibia holiday for next year.

Many Thanks.

Anita:D