Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thank you for the update Tim.

Kind regards

Sharon

Tim 10 years ago
'Timaru' wrote:

Hello Julia,

Please could you give us an update of travellers on the 11 September departure.

Many thanks

Sharon

Hi Sharon, the 11 Sep departure currently has 21 booked - 20 female, 1 male - and the age range is from 43 to 80 years. Of those, 7 are flying from Manchester.

Thanks,

Tim

Hello Julia,

Please could you give us an update of travellers on the 11 September departure.

Many thanks

Sharon

Tim 10 years ago
'Anne wrote:

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Graham,

I can give you a bit of a synopsis of those already booked which may or may not help your decision.

For the Highlights of Tuscany Tour we have 4 dates in September

4th Sept: currently 19 travellers booked, ages mid 20s - mid-80s, 5 men & 14 women, 9 booked to fly from Manchester

11th September: currently 12 travellers booked, ages mid 40s-early 80s, 1 man & 11 women, 3 booked to fly from Manchester

18th September: currently 18 travellers booked, ages mid-50s - mid80s, 2 men & 16 women, 7 booked to fly from Manchester

25th September: currently 8 travellers booked, ages mid 60s - early 80s, 2 men & 6 women,2 booked to fly from Manchester

As October is still quite a way off the numbers on these dates are lower at the moment.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Please can I have a update on those traveling on the 25th September I have recently booked flying from Manchester xxx

Anne x

Hi Anne, for the 25 Sep departure there are now 16 people booked - 14 female, 2 male - and the age range is from early 50s to early 80s. 6 people are flying from Manchester.

Thanks,

Tim

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Graham,

I can give you a bit of a synopsis of those already booked which may or may not help your decision.

For the Highlights of Tuscany Tour we have 4 dates in September

4th Sept: currently 19 travellers booked, ages mid 20s - mid-80s, 5 men & 14 women, 9 booked to fly from Manchester

11th September: currently 12 travellers booked, ages mid 40s-early 80s, 1 man & 11 women, 3 booked to fly from Manchester

18th September: currently 18 travellers booked, ages mid-50s - mid80s, 2 men & 16 women, 7 booked to fly from Manchester

25th September: currently 8 travellers booked, ages mid 60s - early 80s, 2 men & 6 women,2 booked to fly from Manchester

As October is still quite a way off the numbers on these dates are lower at the moment.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Please can I have a update on those traveling on the 25th September I have recently booked flying from Manchester xxx

Anne x

I've just taken the plunge and booked for 4th-11th september.

Awaiting confirmation.

Regards,Graham

Thank you for the confirmation Julia, it is much appreciated 🙂

Kind regards

Sharon

Thanks for the information Julia.

I'll get a clearer idea in the next couple of weeks about dates.

Regards,Graham.

Hi Sharon,

Its time to start thinking about what to pack.... The Highlights of Tuscany tour departing on the 11th September has already been cleared to operate!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia,

I am booked on the 11 September departure; please can you tell me how many travellers need to book in order for this tour to operate.

Kind regards

Sharon