Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Cindy

Hopefully more men are 'plucking up courage' to travel on their own! On all the 4 trips I have done there have only been 3-4 men.

Jaya

'Jaya' wrote:

It's nice to know that on this trip the men / female ratio is almost 1:1. Usually there are very few men. Hopefully more men will book the holidays and the ratio will increase on all trips as usually women outnumber men.

Jaya

Jaya

I have never known there to be that amount if men as you say almost 1:1, I remember when I went on the Nashville and Memphis tour there were only 2 Men, and I thought there would be more with the country and western and Elvis link.

Cindy

It's nice to know that on this trip the men / female ratio is almost 1:1. Usually there are very few men. Hopefully more men will book the holidays and the ratio will increase on all trips as usually women outnumber men.

Jaya

Malcolm

Have a great time on this tour I know I did, if Kim Valance? is your tour manager she will have you laughing at her storys...have fun...

Cindy

Hi Malcolm,

It appears there has been a cancellation as I can only see 21 in the reservation system - the breakdown is 10 men and 11 women with ages from mid-forties through to mid-seventies. Kim will be meeting you stateside but there will be a Just You Airport Representative to see you through check-in.

Our office has confirmed that they have your request and will try to honor this and allocate you an aisle seat when pre-seating is done 48 hours before departure. I have been advised that we cannot guarantee seat requests and BA may still change your seat at the last minute so it is worth checking this when you check-in at Gatwick.

I hope you have a fantastic time in Florida - please let us know how you get on.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia.

My final information documents have arrived for the above tour.

I note that there are 22 on this tour, so what is the breakdown ie male/female and the age range? Will we meet Kim our tour leader at Gatwick or in Orlando? I am glad we have access to an airport lounge before leaving as that is a great place to meet fellow travellers.

I see that check in with British Airways is at Gatwick and not on line. Do you have the seat allocation as I requested an aisle seat. (my booking reference is A****** BA confirmation no. ******)

Many thanks

Malcolm

PS I see from the US weather channel that next week Florida will be mainly sunny and mid to high 80’s. YIPPEE!!!