Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi SarahS,

It looks like this date has already been cleared to operate, but should there be any change in this situation, you would be informed before the balance is due.

In terms of booking your preferred seat, I understand that you should be able to check in online as you have upgraded. You will only be able to do this once your ticket has been issued and we usually issue tickets approximately 1 month before departure at which stage we will be able to provide a reference number. If you want to book these earlier, you will need to pay the full balance on your holiday and I do need to inform you that once the ticket has been issued it will be non-changeable and non-refundable in the event that you have to cancel your holiday.

I hope this information helps.

Kindest regards,

Thank you Julia. Can't belive I really will be going to New York. Already very excited.

Hi SarahS,

It looks like this date has already been cleared to operate, but should there be any change in this situation, you would be informed before the balance is due.

In terms of booking your preferred seat, I understand that you should be able to check in online as you have upgraded. You will only be able to do this once your ticket has been issued and we usually issue tickets approximately 1 month before departure at which stage we will be able to provide a reference number. If you want to book these earlier, you will need to pay the full balance on your holiday and I do need to inform you that once the ticket has been issued it will be non-changeable and non-refundable in the event that you have to cancel your holiday.

I hope this information helps.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Can you tell be if the decision to clear the tour to go, will be made before the holiday balance is due please.

Also, I have upgraded to business class, and am anxious to pre book my preferred seats. At booking, the not very helpful agent said this could not be done. Seat booking is available on the BA website. Can you let me have the booking reference so that I can make my selection please.