Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Elaine,

Not a problem, but please inform one of our Holiday advisors so that a note of your dietary requirements can be added to your booking.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I don't eat red meat, can that be problem on JY holidays

Elaine

Hi Julia. I have been on this trip and it is great! The hotel operates a buffet breakfast and evening meal and really it is VERY wide ranging. To be honest I think range wise it is the best I have seen at any hotel I have been, Breakfast too has a huge variety to offer.

As far as eating out is concerned Rabac itself has quite a few bars snack wise and also a few restaurants. I am pretty sure that you will find something you can eat.

Enjoy the trip. :thumbup:

Julia

I have travelled the world with JY, and like you I am a vegetarian, make sure its on your reservation with the girls in the office and that it's on your paperwork you get through, then JY should sort meals out. On one long haul flight I wasn't down as a veggie not JY fault so was very hungry when we landed. Some countries I have not fared very well, as some hotels just offer you one thing as an alternative, they will try and help you but I don't feel they will put them selves out to far I would say this is on just hotels, I work on this assumption being a vegetarian is a personal choice of ours, I don't expect people to go out of there way to accommodate my choice, so therefor if countries allow I take some snacks and pasta meals with me so if need be I can grab something.

I am sure you will be fine, but if you can take some nibbles just in case.

Cindy

Hi Julia

I have been on 4 Just You holidays and never had a problem getting vegetarian food. I am sure you will be well catered for in Croatia.

Jaya

Hello Julia,

Vegetarians are catered for, if you haven't informed one of our holiday advisors already, I would recommend that you speak with someone to ensure that a note is added to your booking.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia

Seeking reassurance that I will not have problems being a vegetarian on holiday with JY in Croatia end of May. Julia