Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Dawn,

Sadly we are unable to offer this holiday direct from Manchester. I have had a chat to one of our holiday advisors to see if we are able to offer a connecting flight to London but I have been informed that the carrier we use on this tour no longer offers a Manchester to Gatwick connection.

It might be worth talking to one of our advisors directly who can discuss with you various options that might be available to you. If you would like for me to arrange for someone to call you, please email me on jmorton@justyou.co.uk with your telephone number and a convenient time to call.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia thank you for your reply . I will look at other options and get back to you if I have problems . Regards Dawn

'RogertheRed' wrote:

If this is any help to you I frequently travel by rail from Oxenholme (Kendal's mainline station) to Gatwick in 4 hours.

Hi Roger thank you for your help I will consider as an option Regards Dawn

Hi Julia, thank you for your reply .I am still considering options re this trip . My daughter lives down south so I could possibly combine a visit to her before and after the trip . I will look into this and if I still need more advise I will get back to you . Many thanks Dawn
If this is any help to you I frequently travel by rail from Oxenholme (Kendal's mainline station) to Gatwick in 4 hours.
Hi Dawn,

Sadly we are unable to offer this holiday direct from Manchester. I have had a chat to one of our holiday advisors to see if we are able to offer a connecting flight to London but I have been informed that the carrier we use on this tour no longer offers a Manchester to Gatwick connection.

It might be worth talking to one of our advisors directly who can discuss with you various options that might be available to you. If you would like for me to arrange for someone to call you, please email me on jmorton@justyou.co.uk with your telephone number and a convenient time to call.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi I am interested in the Olympic riviera holiday on June 16th do you have flights from Manchester please as I live in Cumbria ? Thanks Dawn