Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi

Thanks so much for you reply its appreciated greatly. It is a huge relief now knowing I do not need to renew my passport.

Once again thanks for your help.

Hi Caroline,

I have spoken to our Visa team and they have said that as your passport is machine readable and you have a valid ESTA, you would be fine to travel.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi

I want to book New York tour in September. My passport was issued on 20th February 2005 that's 8 months before digital photograph changes came in to force and 20 months before the chip requirement came in to force to enter the US

I went to the US last April using my current passport and didn't have any issues because even though my passport was issued before the changes took place it is machine readable that's why the American authorities granted me admission and my passport doesn't expire until 20th June 2015.

Please can you tell me has there has been no changes to passport requirements to enter the US in the last 12 months and still be able to travel with my current passport because I still have 14 months left on it and my current esta doesn't expire until 11th April 2015.

Thanks

Caroline.