Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Rosie,

The Mardi Gras departure will be included in the May brochure, so you will be able to book your place once this has been released.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Ann,

Well the good news is that it has proven to be hugely popular this year and as such will be on the 2015 programme of tours.

In terms of the dates, I've had a quick chat with my colleague who looks after this tour and he has mentioned that there will be a range of dates through the year including your desired May departure. And, for those customers who want a enjoy a bit of the carnival spirit there will be a special departure in February that includes the New Orleans Mardi Gras.

Kindest regards,

Juia

hi can you tell me when will i be able to book the febuary for mardi gras trip please dont wont to miss it thanks rosie

I am going on the November 3rd trip, if I had known about the Mardi Gras trip , I would have delayed my date- oh well c'est la vie :(

Jan

Thanks Julia, that's good news. I'm sure that the special departure for the Mardi Gras will be very popular as well.

Kind regards

Ann

I know a few people who have been to the Mardi gras and said it is worth seeing and doing so good for JY for doing a tour to include that..

Cindy

Hi Ann,

Well the good news is that it has proven to be hugely popular this year and as such will be on the 2015 programme of tours.

In terms of the dates, I've had a quick chat with my colleague who looks after this tour and he has mentioned that there will be a range of dates through the year including your desired May departure. And, for those customers who want a enjoy a bit of the carnival spirit there will be a special departure in February that includes the New Orleans Mardi Gras.

Kindest regards,

Juia

Hello Julia,

I would love to do the America’s Heart and Soul trip but it won’t be possible this year so I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you are planning to do this trip next year. May would be the time I would like to go rather than later in the year.

Many thanks.

Kind regards

Ann