Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi,

I am booked on the New York 11 July trip too.

It's my first time in New York and i'm very much looking forward to it.

My name is Alex and i'm 30.

Look forward to meeting you at Heathrow 🙂

Consider it done!

Julia

'Sharon13' wrote:

Julia ... could you pass my email address onto Gill (Gill54) for me please?

Many thanks

sharon

Julia

could you please let Sharon13 have my email address.

Thanks

Gill

Hi Gillian,

I have just dropped you an email now.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Gill54,

please can you reply to this thread that you are happy to receive Sharon13's email address and I will forward this on to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia

Very happy to receive Sharon's personal email address and then I can respond to her with mine.

Gillian

Gill54,

please can you reply to this thread that you are happy to receive Sharon13's email address and I will forward this on to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Julia ... could you pass my email address onto Gill (Gill54) for me please?

Many thanks

sharon

'marks' wrote:

36? Wow it seems this trip is really popular!! Julia, how are the new tours doing in general? Are there any proving to be really popular/not so popular?

Mark

Hi Marks,

In general they are all going quite well. There were some that went crazy such as the New York City break and the Polar Bears trips but overall it's looking quite positive.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Sharon13' wrote:

I've checked and I did book the one on bath road

Sharon

Perhaps we can "communicate" a little closer to our holiday and maybe meet up at the hotel that evening. Where are you travelling from I will be catching the national express from south wales to heathrow.

Gill

36? Wow it seems this trip is really popular!! Julia, how are the new tours doing in general? Are there any proving to be really popular/not so popular?

Mark