Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Rusty' wrote:

Hi, Fellow travellers to Slovenia May 17th, I'm intending to stay and park at the Park Inn, using the 3 Magpies evening of 16th,like to hear from others doing likewise.

Rusty.

Rusty,

Not sure if you are aware but on the morning of your flight you can get a No423 service bus at the stop next to the 3 magpies which will take you to terminal 5.

They are actually quicker than the Hoppa buses as dont call at each hotel and dont charge anything (in the freeflow zone).

And back again to collect your car after the holiday if you are parking at the hotel.

Mick

Hi, Fellow travellers to Slovenia May 17th, I'm intending to stay and park at the Park Inn, using the 3 Magpies evening of 16th,like to hear from others doing likewise.

Rusty.

Thanks Cindy. I will definitely let you know if I ever stay at a hotel near Heathrow. I am sure there will be a time as most long haul flights depart from Heathrow. I personally prefer Gatwick as I can get a train direct from Luton.

Regards

Jaya

'Jaya' wrote:

You all are going to have a nice time together. I live too far away otherwise would have loved to join you. Have fun!

Jaya

jaya

if your ever my way LHR and staying at hotel night before if it's one near by just let me know I would come and have a drink with you !!!

most of my working life many years ago now was working at LHR, I love the place so many memories..

Cindy

You all are going to have a nice time together. I live too far away otherwise would have loved to join you. Have fun!

Jaya

At this moment in time I am FREE that evening have pencilled it in my diary, as I might not be on your links re holiday give me a nudge nearer the time...OK. Would be great if we can meet...love putting faces to names...

Cindy

Fingers crossed Cindy!! 🙂
'nixon' wrote:

what is the date we are all talking about?I will See if I can sort something out if possible.

Cindy

Friday 2nd May will be in the 3 magpies (fly on the 3rd), I'm staying over the road at the Park Inn (believe at least one other is there) while Bosuncat is at the Holiday Inn which is also close.

Be good if you can join us.

Mick

what is the date we are all talking about?I will See if I can sort something out if possible.

Cindy

Cindy! Why don't you come down for a drink? :thumbup: