Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'sookie222' wrote:

'GillianP' wrote:

Hi Julia

Could you please advise how many people are booked on the 20 May National Parks and Canyons tour and if it is going ahead? I was originally on the 13 May tour but that was recently cancelled. Many thanks.

Gill

Hi Gill, I'm hoping to do this tour in May 2015. When you return, I'd love to hear what you think about travelling in May/June to that area, if you find time to write a review for everyone. Although it probably doesn't feel like it now, it might have been a stroke of good luck that you were moved to May 20 as I understand Yellowstone can sometimes have problems with snow in early May which necessitates re-routing. Hope you have a great time. Sue

Hi Sue, really looking forward to it - I was originally booked to go last October but the tour was cancelled at the last minute due to the US Government shutdown. So, third time lucky! I will certainly let you know how it goes, from what I have read it will be an amazing tour. All the best, GIll

'GillianP' wrote:

Hi Julia

Could you please advise how many people are booked on the 20 May National Parks and Canyons tour and if it is going ahead? I was originally on the 13 May tour but that was recently cancelled. Many thanks.

Gill

Hi Gill, I'm hoping to do this tour in May 2015. When you return, I'd love to hear what you think about travelling in May/June to that area, if you find time to write a review for everyone. Although it probably doesn't feel like it now, it might have been a stroke of good luck that you were moved to May 20 as I understand Yellowstone can sometimes have problems with snow in early May which necessitates re-routing. Hope you have a great time. Sue

Hi Gill,

I can - there are 31 of you booked to travel.

I'm sorry to hear that your preferred date was cancelled - I can put your mind at rest for the 20th May departure, as according to the system, this has been cleared to operate.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Gill