Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Angie,

Sometimes it's dangerous to look at the community - there are so many great (and honest) reviews about our holidays that you end up wanting to go everywhere. Where have you decided to travel this year?

We can try and make most things possible - if when you book a holiday with us, you speak to one of our friendly Holiday Advisors, they may be able to look into extending your stay at a particular destination with a tailor made add-on. Perfect for unwinding or further exploring 🙂.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I'm going to Costa de la Luz and Madrid to Santiago de Compostela this year.

I'm glad that you may be able to help with add ons. It didn't occur to me to ask. Thanks,

Angie.

Hi Angie,

Sometimes it's dangerous to look at the community - there are so many great (and honest) reviews about our holidays that you end up wanting to go everywhere. Where have you decided to travel this year?

We can try and make most things possible - if when you book a holiday with us, you speak to one of our friendly Holiday Advisors, they may be able to look into extending your stay at a particular destination with a tailor made add-on. Perfect for unwinding or further exploring 🙂.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I could not decide where I wanted to go so I looked on the forum to see what other people thought and I now want to go everywhere. What can I do?:-/

I have been on 3 JYs so far and have just booked 2 for this year.:)

I have found that I would like a few more days at the end of the 8 day tours to unwind if you could make it possible.:rolleyes: