Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
:thumbup:
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Sue,

I do hope you book this amazing tour - I went last Sept and it was one of my best holidays ever. So much amazing scenery, you will be asking yourself "am I really here?!" Memories of the fantastic sights we saw have helped keep me going over a difficult few weeks and I am sure they will stay with me forever. Go for it!

Cheers,

Bob

Thanks Bob, can't tell you how much I want to go there! I am doing my best to get the money together!! No luck with the Premium Bond wins and I refuse to waste any more money on the Lottery, having spent £'000 in the past!!!! If my boiler holds out and the house hangs onto its roof I'll be on my way to the National Parks next May 🙂 Sue

Hi Sue,

I do hope you book this amazing tour - I went last Sept and it was one of my best holidays ever. So much amazing scenery, you will be asking yourself "am I really here?!" Memories of the fantastic sights we saw have helped keep me going over a difficult few weeks and I am sure they will stay with me forever. Go for it!

Cheers,

Bob

Hi Sue,

I understand that many of the tours featured in the third edition brochure out this May will include 2015 dates.....including the National Parks trip.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia, could you please tell me when JY will be advertising the 2015 holidays for the US National Parks? I can't go this year but I'm hoping to get there around May 2015 - it always helps with the money saving discipline when I actually have something booked! Thanks Sue