Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Lins,

No update on whether or not it has been cleared yet, but another traveller has booked so it's going in the right direction.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia, has a decision been made yet about whether the tour is taking place? Lins
Hi Lins,

A decision will be made before the final payment is due.

Ask me again next week and I'll let you know if there has been an update in the system.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Pauline, Let's hope the tour goes ahead!

Julia, are you able to say how soon you can let us know if the tour is going ahead as the final payment is due on February 18th?

Lins

Hi Pauline,

There are 10 travellers booked on this trip and after talking to the appropriate person, whilst is hasn't been cleared to operate, it is highly likely and an official decision will be made very soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'LinsChris' wrote:

I have booked to go on this tour and wondered if anyone out there is also travelling on this date? I have done a lot of travelling on my own but not as part of an organised group so this is all new to me. How many people have booked on it so far?

Hi LinsCris,

I am booked on this holiday too.

I wonder if Julia could tell us how many need to be booked to confirm this date.

Pauline

Hi LinsChris,

Welcome to the world of Just You! At the moment there are 10 confirmed travellers on this date.

If you haven't already, take a look at the reviews section of the website as you'll find a few reviews of this holiday from other members.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I have booked to go on this tour and wondered if anyone out there is also travelling on this date? I have done a lot of travelling on my own but not as part of an organised group so this is all new to me. How many people have booked on it so far?