Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hello Vina,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you - we were double checking the information with the hotels.

The tour manager provisionally allocated to this trip is Paul Holdstock - you'll notice he was the TM last year so is experienced at leading this tour.

The tour is fully booked with 30 of you travelling and the group is made up 14 men and 16 women with ages from early forties through to mid-seventies.

There are hairdryers in the hotels and irons are available upon request should you require them.

In terms of the second hotel - a large government group have extended their stay in the original hotel which unfortunately meant they were no longer able to accommodate us. We have used the second hotel in the past and it has gone down well with the groups that did stay there. Please don't be put off by the negative online reviews, these are always subjective - I'm sure you've read some other threads here on the community whereby our travellers are nervous after reading online reviews but then enjoy a positive experience.

And finally, it's only natural to feel nervous - many of our seasoned travellers still get nervous when taking a holiday with us. Once you have met some of your fellow travellers and Tour Manager I'm sure they will disappear.

I hope you have a wonderful trip - please do let us know how you find your Jordan holiday.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello

Please can we have the same information for Jordan this year (April 2014).

Can you please tell me about hotels also - are hairdryers and irons available please?

I was a little worried our second hotel got changed last minute and is not the usual JY use - how can you guarantee it? I have read some not so good reviews about it - not a good standard, poor food, etc.?

I am feeling quite nervous, as you can probably tell, hence my questions - sorry.

I hope you can help, thanks so much, vina

Hi Alison,

The Tour Manager for the 26th April date is provisionally listed as Paul Holdstock.

The tour is fully booked with 30 of you travelling to Jordan (14men/16women) with ages are from early-40s through to mid-seventies.

I hope you have a great trip - please let us know how you get on!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi

Can you tell me who the tour manager is for the Jordan tour in April. Also, how many are booked so far and what's the age range and gender.

Thanks

Alison