Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'breadcrumb' wrote:

Hi Julie,

I thought I would put a thread in here in here as Im travelling to Las Vegas on April 23rd for my 40th birthday.Sadly I be going alone as my friend can no longer come.

Im hoping if any solo travellers out there might be interested in joining me,as I find it daunting to go alone.:blush:

Also is there any tours to Vegas from the period of April 23rd to the 28th where Just You will be there and maybe I can join for the time the tour is in Vegas.I have my own flights and hotel booked but its an idea maybe to meet like minded people while Im there.

Lastly advice on my Visa please.:thumbup:

I have a US Visa from my Just You tour from April last year but I dont know if I now have to get a new one as I be traveling solo to the US where I think before it was a group Visa.Any advice would help me very much,thank you.

PS..I also had two ladies from the Just You thread I put on on LV that they be interested in going but not heard since October as I dont know if I can send private messages.I hope this thread might get them writing again.:blush:

Many Thanks in advance,:)

Sharon.x

Hi Sharon

If you look at your other thread I put a reply on there sorry I could not join you on them dates

Margaret

Hi Gill,

Thank you on letting me know. Have a great time on your trip.

Hope so.

Sharon.x

'breadcrumb' wrote:

Hi Julie,

I thought I would put a thread in here in here as Im travelling to Las Vegas on April 23rd for my 40th birthday.Sadly I be going alone as my friend can no longer come.

Im hoping if any solo travellers out there might be interested in joining me,as I find it daunting to go alone.:blush:

Also is there any tours to Vegas from the period of April 23rd to the 28th where Just You will be there and maybe I can join for the time the tour is in Vegas.I have my own flights and hotel booked but its an idea maybe to meet like minded people while Im there.

I have a US Visa from my Just You tour from April last year but I dont know if I now have to get a new one as I be traveling solo to the US where I think before it was a group Visa.Any advice would help me very much,thank you.

PS..I also had two ladies from the Just You thread I put on on LV that they be interested in going but not heard since October as I dont know if I can send private messages.I hope this thread might get them writing again.:blush:

Sharon.x

Hi Sharon

I can confirm that I won't be joining you in LV as I've just (last week) booked the Polar Bear adventure for October. But hopefully someone will see your post and meet up with you.

Gill

Hi Julie,

Sharon.x