Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Thanks for all your feedback . I decided to book into the lounge before I go - which I've done through holiday extras . I think 3 hours relaxing in comfy seats will be great !
Hi Lynn,

I did this tour last February and we also had the eight hour stopover at KL. It is an amazing holiday despite the fact it took me 36 hours to get home (back to Ireland)! The stopover at KL wasn't too bad - myself and two others booked into the Plaza lounge which is upstairs (along with the other lounges). The difference with it is that anyone can book in (with some of the others you have to be a frequent flyer or upgraded to business class etc). I think it was about $20 or so and for that we got three hours access, free food and drinks, very comfy seats, wi-fi, tv etc and it was very enjoyable and well worth it. If you have a Kindle bring it too, to pass the time!

Hope this helps and that you have a wonderful holiday. If you're interested, you could look at my review which is currently on page three of the Reviews forum.

All the best,

Bob

Joy. I think booking airport lounge would be a good idea. I had an 8 hour layover at KL when I came back from Burma with Travelsphere. There were very few spare seats in the terminal. Our group took in in turns to sit down and guard the 3 spare seats whilst others spent time in the shops.

Wish we had booked a lounge !

'Lynn wrote:

I'm on the 26th Feb Vietanm and Ankor Wat trip . I see that we have an 8 hour lay over in KL on our return . When we had a similar situation on the way back from South Africa we were given the option of booking into one of the airport lounges - our tour manager arranged this . Will there be a similar option on this occasion ?

Many thanks Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I've just booked to go to Vietnam on the March trip it sounds as though you think it's a good idea to book into the airport lounge? I've only ever had direct flights before so not sure of the benefits - can you give me more info please.

Many thanks

Joy

p.s. Hope you have a great trip

Hi Lynne,

I have just spoken to one of the Customer Admin team to double check this and she has mentioned that we would be able to book this for you before you depart if it is something that you would be interested in.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I'm on the 26th Feb Vietanm and Ankor Wat trip . I see that we have an 8 hour lay over in KL on our return . When we had a similar situation on the way back from South Africa we were given the option of booking into one of the airport lounges - our tour manager arranged this . Will there be a similar option on this occasion ?

Many thanks Lynn