Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Dear Julia

That sounds great, thank you so much.

Best wishes

Vina

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Vina,

Of course I can, at the minute the ages are from early-40s through to early-80s and at a quick glance it really is quite an even spread so should make for a good few days.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Vina,

Of course I can, at the minute the ages are from early-40s through to early-80s and at a quick glance it really is quite an even spread so should make for a good few days.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Dear Julia

I am hoping to go to the New Year at Hinckley too - I may well have met Annabella as I too was there 2 years ago! However, I wondered if you could kindly tell me the age range of those booked. I am in my early 40's and hoping for a good mix, as on my recent China trip where we ranged from late 30's to early 80's.

Thanks so much

Vina

Hi Annabella.

At the minute there are 70 of you booked on this trip and if my maths is right there are 20 men and 50 women. If you ask me again closer to the date I will happily up date the numbers for you.

The Tour Manager provisionally allocated on this trip is Christine Sneddon.

I hope you have a wonderful time.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi I will be going to Hinckley for the new year. Could you advise how many people will be going this year, also how many men to women and do you know who will be the rep, had Bronwin 2 years ago and she was wonderful. Thank you Annabella