Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Will, I'd say so - they have a hard enough job to do as it is dealing with the lovely public!

Have a good weekend,

Bob

'BGray' wrote:

Hi Eric, that made me laugh out loud! And probably sent Will off to bang his head against something hard!

Cheers,

Bob

I would be lynched by tour managers I imagine

Hi Eric, that made me laugh out loud! And probably sent Will off to bang his head against something hard!

Cheers,

Bob

'BGray' wrote:

Hi I think it should also be mentioned that the phrasing in the brochure isn't very helpful - breakfast is included and accomodation is in your own room. Breakfast won't be served in your room!!

All the best,

Bob

Well that would be a New twist to a JY holiday with the Tour Manager serving Breakfast in your room. Someting for JY Will to consider for future holidays.

Eric

Hi I think it should also be mentioned that the phrasing in the brochure isn't very helpful - breakfast is included and accomodation is in your own room. Breakfast won't be served in your room!!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Rip Van Leech

The difference in price is due to the Just You tour being costed on a smaller group size (i.e. single occupancy as opposed to double occupancy), so the per person costs are slightly higher.

It's also worth highlighting that with Just You, the rest of the group are also single travellers - whereas there is no guarantee that there are other solo travellers in the Travelsphere group.

Kindest regards

Julia

I’m thinking of going to Mexico next year. If I go with JY on 31 October 2014 it will cost me £2999. However if I go with Travelsphere a week later on 7 November it will cost me £2349 plus £370 single supplement (confirmed with TS) So by going with Travelsphere I would be saving £280. What do JY customers get that TS customers don’t for that extra £280 other than 2 evening meals. Unless I am missing something both holidays are basically the same, although for some reason JY customers get breakfast in their rooms.