Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi John,

I have sought advice from our Aviation executive who has mentioned:

"Whilst Qantas and Emirates are now almost fully aligned, you would need to enter the Emirates booking reference on the Emirates website. The Emirates reference is LJLJHJ."

I hope this helps - my colleague also mentioned that these are notoriously difficult to access.

If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Thanks for the quick reply. That didn't work either unfortunately, so I have fired off an email to Emirates to query whether they kept the same seat for me, that I had reserved with Qantas.

Hope you get to realize your dream of going to Australia.

John.

Hi John,

I have sought advice from our Aviation executive who has mentioned:

"Whilst Qantas and Emirates are now almost fully aligned, you would need to enter the Emirates booking reference on the Emirates website. The Emirates reference is LJLJHJ."

I hope this helps - my colleague also mentioned that these are notoriously difficult to access.

If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

Just been on the Emirates (airline) website to manage the booking for my flight back from Australia to Heathrow via Dubai (17-18 Dec). However, when i enter my booking reference (ZCC...), I am getting the following warning:

"Sorry, you must contact your Group Administrator to update the email address on file for this booking, before it can be managed online."

Is this something you can help out with? I just want to confirm my seat numbers on these two flights.

My JU reference is: A******.

Many thanks,

John.