Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'nixon' wrote:

Sue

Its a shame but not everyone that travels with JY use this forum, I have been on many tours where people have no idea what I am talking about, JY advertise it on all there paperwork ie Magazines etc so not sure what else they can do to get the forum used more. I always bang on about it when I am away..

I think its a great thing because you can learn so much about tours etc.

Regarding the useing of the forum I find it easy, but then I have been around on it since 2006

Cindy

Hi Cindy ........

Yes, I have seen so many of your very helpful postings ......... perhaps we are just the sort o people who appreciate sharing thoughts, views and suggestions. Although I am quite well travelled I am only too happy to hear of other travellers re any of the holidays but for obvious reasons especially about this Thailand holiday that I am going on in just over two weeks.

I am hoping to be like you in a few years time ......... a good selection of holidays under my belt ........ and still coming back for more! I have booked for the York New Year break as I do want to have a dance!! Something I don't do enough of :rolleyes:

Thanks, Cindy and thanks Julia, for being "there" :thumbup:

Sue

Sue

Its a shame but not everyone that travels with JY use this forum, I have been on many tours where people have no idea what I am talking about, JY advertise it on all there paperwork ie Magazines etc so not sure what else they can do to get the forum used more. I always bang on about it when I am away..

I think its a great thing because you can learn so much about tours etc.

Regarding the useing of the forum I find it easy, but then I have been around on it since 2006

Cindy

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your comments about the community and it's ease of use (or lack of it) - We are looking at ways to improve the community experience for our members and have been looking at comments that were made earlier this year so I will certainly add this to the list.

At the moment there are 16 travellers booked on the Thailand tour in November and I must stress that not all of our customers use the community, so you may only get one or two making contact before you depart.

I hope you have a fantastic time in Thailand - please let us know how you get on.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I am very comfortable with this technological age and have kept pace rather well but I have to admit that the Just You community threads etc don't seem too easy to follow. I still don't know which is the right "reply" button to use when responding to a specific entry ......... and it took me ages today to find out how to start up this new thread (even though I looked at the "Help" button).

There must be a less "busy" and what seems to me slightly muddly way for us all to communicate with each other - or maybe it is just me :cool:

So looking forward to my November Thailand holiday even though I have only seen one other Just You member commenting on this forum who is going on that holiday ....... maybe that sort of proves my point. Don't fellow travellers want to communicate or can't they find their way around!

I really love the choice of holidays and am looking forward to my New stay in York with Just You too :thumbup:

Sue