Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)

Hi, Nige

I have given you the url below to the website: "Edinburgh's Christmas". This will tell you what is also on when you visit.

https://www.edinburghschristmas.com/ 

Regards,

Douglas.

A resident of Auld Reekie!!

;)

And from me have a great time. I love Edinburgh but can't get the time off work for any of the Christmas or New Year breaks! 😕
Hi nige0556

Yes, this tour is now fully booked with 53 of you spending Christmas together. And, I can possibly help with the itinerary - I've just lifted the following from the festive breaks brochure.

MONDAY 23rd Edinburgh

Make your own way to the Carlton Hotel Edinburgh. On arrival a traditional cream tea will be served in the lounge. Enjoy a pre-dinner drink with your fellow guests before dinner which is followed by a disco.

CHRISTMAS EVE Royal Yacht Britannia

This morning we include a visit to the Royal Yacht Britannia, a truly unique experience. We return to the city where you have the chance to explore further and perhaps visit the famous castle. Round the evening off with a three course meal and traditional Scottish entertainment

CHRISTMAS DAY Edinburgh

This morning you are free to relax or take a stroll before our traditional Christmas lunch. Why not relax with a cup of tea and cake whilst watching the Queen’s speech. This evening we have a buffet dinner followed by a race night.

BOXING DAY Edinburgh

Today we include a guided walking tour of the central area to learn about the city’s history. Enjoy dinner followed by a disco this evening.

FRIDAY 27th Edinburgh

After a leisurely breakfast it’s time to check out and make your way home.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas - not long to go!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi

I was just thinking "what's on the itinerary for the Edinburgh xmas holiday" and tried to look it up but it says it's no longer available (hopefully because it's sold out)

How do I find out what we're doing please - I know I could wait until the final documents come out but I'M TOO EXCITED (lol)