Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Tim' wrote:

'the_baron1' wrote:

Did start a new thread about this a few days ago but for some reason JY have not published it.

Hi Eric - your thread was published here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-58666.html 

Thanks,

Tim

Many thanks Tim,

Have read the thread now and thanks for the information why it changed.

Eric.

Tim 10 years ago
'the_baron1' wrote:

Did start a new thread about this a few days ago but for some reason JY have not published it.

Hi Eric - your thread was published here:

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-58666.html 

Thanks,

Tim

Hi all,

The reason I started it was that I thought it could have been my PC as at the time I was replying to another thread and when I pressed "Post Rely" button the colours changed.

Now I see it is JY web design's new thing. Personally I do not like the Lime Green effect.

Eric.

Give it time and it grows on you! I am getting used to the new Website and the colours.

Jaya

Have to agree there far too bright, very clean looking but it could do with toning down.
WELL!!!!! Julia I have made it onto the board today at long last, and I thank you for your prompt reply and for sorting out the technical side of life, you can imagine my panic at being forbidden!!!!!..LOL

OK now the new layout format! Do bear in mind I have had a cataract operation recently and am awaiting another one so things can always look weird/strange to me.

The colours I am seeing on the iPad are

GREEN JY header and headings ....it's OK

Then the main body to reply in is WHITE

Messages people have posted is in GREY....

It's all OK... I am not a great lover of change and think at the moment I preferred the other way, but give me time and it MIGHT grow in me...

Cindy

Hi Bob,

We like all of our customers to have a "dazzling" Just You experience but as you know, we do listen to what you have to say and your comments have been passed on!

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia, on the whole I think I like the new look website but could the powers that be consider another background colour other than white? Given the contrast colour is a very light blue (I think) and the headline text is lime green, it's a bit hard to look at without being dazzled. Perhaps I need to get a stronger anti glare coating on my glasses!!

I wonder what other forumites think??

Cheers,

Bob