Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Arty kid,

Our Thailand expert is out of the office at the minute but we have asked around a few people who have travelled to this area at this time and spoken to the post-departures team to see if anything has ever been reported to them as having issues.

Now, as I understand it, yes there is some burning however those that have experienced this have said it isn't too bad but of course this can be quite subjective. We've not received anything from our tour managers or past customers that would suggest we shouldn't travel at this time of year.

I think perhaps any member of the community who has travelled during this time would be able to share their own experiences with you to help with your decision. However, in terms of health, we would always recommend that if you have any concerns you should seek the advice of your GP.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I am interested in travelling to Thailand on your tour early in2014 however I am told that they burn the crops during feb and march in the north which creates a lot of smog and air pollution. As I am asthmatic I wonder how much of a problem this really is. Could you advise please.

Thank you