Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Got mine recently too, but I notice that in the how to get to St. Pancras section no mention is made of the Southeastern High Speed services front Kent.

This is the way I'm getting there btw. 🙂

Hi Maggie B

Thanks for bringing this to our attention - I've forwarded this on to my colleagues to address the content of the final documents.

In terms of the hotel, we no longer have an exclusive agreement with this single hotel and are instead able to offer customers a range of hotels depending on availability that suits all budgets. Our service centre has been contacted since your comments have been made to re-iterate this new offering. If you are still looking to a book a hotel, would you like me to arrange for an advisor to call you?

Kindest regards,

Julia

I have just received my final holiday documents for the trip on Eurostar to Lille. It states in the terms and conditions that you' offer London accommodation at the Hilton Euston '. When I rang to book this I was told that you haven' t used this hotel for some time and offer no alternative. This should not be in the terms and conditions if it is incorrect as they are usually binding. Also would it be possible to put the information that Eurostar offer protected conditions if you book your domestic travel with them on your holiday information on the web site.