Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Taffy,

Please, please take these with a pinch of salt as all flight times will be confirmed in your final documents (which according to a colleague will be dispatched towards the end of this week, beginning of next week).

Outbound flight depart Heathrow 08.50

Inbound flight arrive Heathrow: 17.:30

Kindest regards,

Julia

I am in the same postion with the Tuscany departure on the 3rd October. I received my final documentation a lot earlier when I went to Cilento in May. It's not going out on the 3rd that I am concerned about because I have had to book an overnight at Gatwick anyway but it's coming back on the 10th. If I do not book the 16.45 bus I will have to wait until nearly 19.00 for another direct bus to Nottingham.

Hi Taffy,

Please, please take these with a pinch of salt as all flight times will be confirmed in your final documents (which according to a colleague will be dispatched towards the end of this week, beginning of next week).

Outbound flight depart Heathrow 08.50

Inbound flight arrive Heathrow: 17.:30

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

I am booked on the Moscow & St Petersburg trip, which leaves on the 4th October. Am just wondering if you are able to confirm the flight details, so I can arrange getting to & from the airport.

Thank you.