Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Sue,

We try to keep all email addresses off the forum (apart from mine of course) so that they aren't made public. We also do not have the functionality to private message on the site.

What we generally do, is if both parties agree, I will drop you both an email away from the forum that contains the email address that you both signed up to the community with. If you would prefer to use a different email simply email me at jmorton@justyou.co.uk and I can pass this on instead.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I'd rather not post my email address on the site. If Kathy wants me to have hers, would you be able to send it privately (Can this be done on the site via a direct message?...or would you have to send it to my email address?)

Thanks,

Sue

Hi Kathy,

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-58204.html ) that she is happy to exchange details, I'll put you in touch with each other away from the community.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

I have been in contact with Sue as you know and Sallyc has told me that if we both agree you can let us know each others emails so we can contact each other directly. I think this would be great so if Sue agrees can you do this please. Thank you. Kathy

Hi Busy Bee,

Sadly I can't see how many people are staying in a particular hotel before or after a tour, however I am aware that a number of customers have booked overnight accommodation in the UK so it is possible that a fellow traveller will be at the Premier Inn on the same night.

This trip is fully booked with 20 travellers - not everyone uses the community but hopefully someone will see your post and make contact before you travel.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

I haven't seen any posts about this holiday so thought I would contact you.

I shall be travelling to Gatwick on 1 October and staying at The Premier Inn. Is there anyone else staying there overnight who is on this holiday?

How many people are booked on this holiday and is it fully booked?

Many thanks

Thanks for your replies, Know i can do it just nice to know people out there take the time to say yes you can!
Sue

I am sure you will have a great time, try putting your blue JY labels on your hand baggage then people might spot them and start a conversation, it usually works, remember it takes two to talk so if you spot a blue JY label introduce yourself, if you really worried when the JY rep sees you through booking in, it might be worth staying with them till someone else in the group goes through then go through together, so you don't feel so alone. have a great time, the only Italian tour I have done was Tuscany, I really enjoyed it.

Cindy

Hi Sue,

Welcome to the world of single travel! Your nerves are to be expected, and I'm sure that as soon as you start meeting some of your fellow travellers they will begin to fade.

So in answer to your questions, the Tour Manager provisionally booked to lead this trip is Bernadette Kelly and she will meet you on arrival in Italy. If you are flying from Gatwick, there will be an airport rep to see you through check in. The date is fully booked with 20 travellers (3 men, 17 women) with ages from late twenties through to 80. Sadly not all of our customers are aware of the Just You Community so not every traveller uses it, which is possibly why only Kathy has replied.

I hope you have a wonderful trip and if there is anything else I can help with before you travel (and once you return), please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Julia

HI this is my 1st single holiday so quite nervous.Will the tour guide be at the airport when we arrive' or will someone be there to greet us? Also how many are on the trip,and what age range mix hope not asked to many questions ,I have travelled to many places before,but doing it alone i feel like a novice.I have read so many positive comments about JY any help from your seasoned travelers would be very welcome, Have had a reply from Kathy but no other response thanks Sue