Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'GeoffT' wrote:

I am going to Lake Como on the 23rd, can anyone advise if there are problems with mosquitos there.

Geoff,I stayed at Mennagio,slightly further up the lake from where Just You stay,last September.There was no sign of mosquitos,the weather was very hot at Bellagio and the other places on the lake I visited.The ferries on the lake are very good and most of the time are a lot quieter than on Garda and Maggiore.

'nixon' wrote:

Geoff

You might get more of a response if you post this in the say hello section... I am sorry I cannot answer you question as I have not been on this tour...have a great time away..

Cindy

Hi Geoff,

I don't know about the summer but I was at Lake Como for the Christmas holidays and wasn't once bothered by mosquitoes. Had there been any around, believe me, they would have found me.

Enjoy Lake Como, it's stunningly beautiful ~ I'm sure you will have a wonderful time.

Regards,

Denise

Geoff

You might get more of a response if you post this in the say hello section... I am sorry I cannot answer you question as I have not been on this tour...have a great time away..

Cindy

I am going to Lake Como on the 23rd, can anyone advise if there are problems with mosquitos there.