Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Daffiegirl - I have been informed that while the documents may be delayed, if there are any problems with the Visa applications, you would be contacted by our team.

Those travelling on the 18th - your documents are being packaged up as I type!

I hope you all enjoy your Asian adventure.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Jill

Glad you asked as it saved me asking. On previous trips I've usually had my final info by now.

Peter

'Julia' wrote:

Hello Jill,

Please don't panic just yet. While our team do try to get everything out to customers about 2 weeks before departure there are times when a small delay is unavoidable.

I have spoken to one of my colleagues who has informed me that the documents for this tour have not yet been mailed out to customers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

I a little concerned if there are delays in sending out tickets, especially for China when JY are organising visas, I am on the 9 October departure and assume I cwould have been notified of any problems with the visa application by now. The paperwork says we will only be notified a visa has been granted with the final documentation.

'Julia' wrote:

Hello Jill,

Please don't panic just yet. While our team do try to get everything out to customers about 2 weeks before departure there are times when a small delay is unavoidable.

I have spoken to one of my colleagues who has informed me that the documents for this tour have not yet been mailed out to customers.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia, Many thanks for prompt reply, I shan't panic now! Always a mystery how different companies work and as a first-timer I thought I'd better check. Regards, Jill

Hello Jill,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hello Julia,

As this is my first holiday with you I don't know whether I should be getting concerned or not but I am due to go to China on 18th September but still haven't had my final documentation/tickets. It says on previous paperwork that they should be with me approx. 14 days before departure and it's less than that now. Is this a normal delay? Regards, Jill