Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi,

Of course I can, the ages for this group range from early-fifties through to early-eighties and there are four men and 26 women.

I'm sure you will still have a wonderful time on the Travelsphere tour - I've had a quick look in the system, and there are seven travellers who have paid the single supplement so it will be quite a nice mixed group.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thank you -all very helpful:)

Hi,

Of course I can, the ages for this group range from early-fifties through to early-eighties and there are four men and 26 women.

I'm sure you will still have a wonderful time on the Travelsphere tour - I've had a quick look in the system, and there are seven travellers who have paid the single supplement so it will be quite a nice mixed group.

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Valerie,

Your Apulia holiday is fully booked with 30 travellers and the tour manager provisionally allocated to this date is Nensi Simionato.

In terms of Jordan, there are now 15 travellers booked on the Just You tour and there are 21 travellers booked on the Travelsphere holiday.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for info. Re Apulia - Can you tell me what the age range and male/female breakdown is? In my early 70s and hoping I'm not the only older person.

Probably should have waited re Jordan to see if numbers did go up. At least I have Friend going with me with Travelsphere so won't be only single with all the couples.

Hi Valerie,

Your Apulia holiday is fully booked with 30 travellers and the tour manager provisionally allocated to this date is Nensi Simionato.

In terms of Jordan, there are now 15 travellers booked on the Just You tour and there are 21 travellers booked on the Travelsphere holiday.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Please can you tell me how many are booked on my Apulia holiday and who the tour manager is? This is my 2nd Just You holiday. First one in 2011 to Sorrento was brilliant.

Also I changed my holiday to Jordan on October 26th from Just You to Travelsphere on the 21st as numbers were so low (just 5 including my friend and I ) that it was likely to be non operable and I have to make arrangements for several pets, so needed more certainty. I see it is still available on 26th so have numbers picked up and should I have been more patient.