Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Not a problem,

I'm sure you'll have a great holiday - it's one of our popular tours and Italy is such a beautiful country. And, being nervous is only natural. I'd say the majority of travellers are nervous on their first Just You holiday (and some on their second, third and forth too) but as soon as you meet just one other traveller on your trip, those nerves will disappear.

Kindest regards,

Julia

P.S. Don't forget, I'm happy to give you more updates on the numbers if you ask.

Great, thanks for replying so quickly Julia. Really looking forward to the holiday.. but a little nervous as well! ;)

Take care

Di

I can,

At the moment there a 5 women and 1 man - you are the youngest (only just) with ages up to mid-sixties.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

That's great news!

Are you able to tell me ages, gender etc.. just out of interest :)

Cheers, Di

Hi Di,

Yes - you won't be travelling alone - there are now 6 of you booked on this date.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Any more people booked yet?

Cheers, Di

Hi Di,

At the moment there is just you booked on this trip, but this is one of our popular tours and it is still very early days. In 2013, the majority of dates for this tour were fully booked and I would imagine we'll see a similar story in 2014.

Ask me again in a month or so and I will happily provide an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

Has anyone else booked this trip yet?

Cheers, Di

Fantastic, thanks Julia :thumbup:
Hi Di,

That's great news - when the holiday comes I hope you have a wonderful time.

It's never too early to ask if anyone is booked, but I can confirm that at the moment you are the first and only traveller on this tour. Don't worry though - this is one of our most popular holidays and it is very early days so I'm sure you'll have others joining you soon. Don't hesitate to keep asking for updates.

Kindest regards,

Julia