Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Josie,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are unable to travel with us on this trip at this time.

I can see in our system that your booking has been cancelled. I forwarded your message onto one of my colleagues who has just informed me that he has just spoken with you and that your refund has been processed but it may take a couple of days to show in your account.

Please let me know if there are any further issues with this and I will look into it for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julie

Thank you so much for your assistance in this matter.

Kind Regards

Josie

Hi Josie,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are unable to travel with us on this trip at this time.

I can see in our system that your booking has been cancelled. I forwarded your message onto one of my colleagues who has just informed me that he has just spoken with you and that your refund has been processed but it may take a couple of days to show in your account.

Please let me know if there are any further issues with this and I will look into it for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julie

My booking reference A******

I rang up on Wednesday 28 August to cancel my holiday for medical reasons. On the same day I sent an email to the customercancellation dept. When I rang this morning to see when the refund was being recredited to my debit card it turned out that the advisor I had spoken to on Wednesday had done nothing. The Lady this morning has assured me that she has sent an email to your finance dept to arrange the refund. She said it would take 3 to 5 working days which I cannot understand as it is not a cheque and has only to be recredited to my card.

Can you please check for me that this has been done

I am getting concerned

Kind Regards

Josie Paphitis