Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guy

3 weeks will fly by.....

Say hello to the elephants for me they are my favourite animal...and it was lovely seeing them in their natural habitat. Have fun!

Cindy

Thanks for the advice Cindy, cant wait only about 3 and a bit weeks to go now

Guy

As Julia has said take Kenyan Shillings, I did not take any USD when I went, I always take a credit card with me when I travel, don't forget to inform the company that you are going abroad and going to Kenya. In the wood workshop that you visit this is the best place to buy the local wood carving etc, they did like English sterling money, I think they get a good exchange rate for it????...

It's a great tour to do I hope you have fun, if you need to know anything else just ask.

Cindy

Ok thats great thanks for your help
Hi Guy91,

How much money you take is entirely up to you. Most of your meals are included in the price of your holiday but there are a couple that you will need to budget for. In addition to this you need to consider any optional excursions that you have do not book before leaving the UK (the Dolphin Dhow or Mombasa city tour) and any souvenirs to remind you of your trip.

We would suggest cash is taken in Kenyan shillings but I understand that MasterCard and Visa are widely accepted.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi I'm booked on the magic of kenya trip in september and was wondering how much money to take , I've heard from some people i should take kenyan shillings and us dollars is this right???

Thanks