Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi Lynn,

I asked that question before my trip last Feb! I was told that although in theory you only need a single entry visa for Vietnam, as you will be returning from Cambodia/KL, it is safer to get a multiple entry one just in case there is a change of plan and flights are changed/diverted. As things turned out, it wasn't needed but better to be safe than sorry!

All the best,

Bob

Thanks Bob

I was told originally when I booked that it needed to be a multi entry visa but if you go to book now it says single entry.............very confusing!

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I asked that question before my trip last Feb! I was told that although in theory you only need a single entry visa for Vietnam, as you will be returning from Cambodia/KL, it is safer to get a multiple entry one just in case there is a change of plan and flights are changed/diverted. As things turned out, it wasn't needed but better to be safe than sorry!

All the best,

Bob

Hi Lynn,

Please can you send me your booking reference and I will get this checked for you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Just about to pay my balance for the 6th of November. Excited and nervous in equal measure! I'm going to sort out my visas soon. When I booked I was told I needed a double entry visa for Vietnam. Now on the booking info it says you only need single entry...don't ant to get the wrong one! Please can you tell me which it should be?

Many thanks

Lynn