Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi mlesleyk,

I have been informed that your visa pack was sent out yesterday - please let me know if you do not receive this soon.

Kindest regards

Julia

thanks Julia, I haven't logged on for a white but all sorted!

Hi mlesleyk,

I have been informed that your visa pack was sent out yesterday - please let me know if you do not receive this soon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi mlesleyk

I've just received your email - I'm on it!

Kindest regards,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi,

Please can you email me your booking number (mail: jmorton@justyou.co.uk) and I will see whether or not your Visa Pack has been sent out and if not, get this arranged for you. I understand that whole process for the Russian Visa takes 3-4 weeks.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia

I just rang them and they said it still hadnt

Hi,

Please can you email me your booking number (mail: jmorton@justyou.co.uk) and I will see whether or not your Visa Pack has been sent out and if not, get this arranged for you. I understand that whole process for the Russian Visa takes 3-4 weeks.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi

ive just been informed this holiday has been cancelled and ive booked for the following week instead. Apparently JY tried to get hold of me for weeks! but dont understand how they didnt manage it since they got my phone number and left me a message on Friday so I dont know why they didnt do that before. Anyway, Im slightly concerned because I havent had my visa pack yet and im going on4 October, how long will it take to process, I dont want to be without a passport for too long, especially as its only 2 months till the holiday