Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hi Denise,

I aim to please 🙂

Have a great weekend,

Julia

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

I'm sorry to hear that no-one has been in touch with you.

I'll look in to this for you now and either have a colleague contact you directly or come back to you myself as soon as we've gotten to the bottom of it.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia,

I've just checked my ansafone and there is, indeed, a message regarding my query.

Thanks so much for your help.

Kind regards.

Denise.

:):)

'Julia' wrote:

Hi Denise,

I'll look in to this for you now and either have a colleague contact you directly or come back to you myself as soon as we've gotten to the bottom of it.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks so much, Julia. Whenever you find out is fine.

Kindest regards,

Denise

:heart::D

Hi Denise,

Kindest regards,

Julia

Good morning, Julia.

I'm sorry to be a nuisance but I rang Customer Services on Monday regarding a query.

I am booked on Magnificent Lake Garda for Tuesday 17th September and requested a Superior Room. My query with Customer Services was if this was a room with balcony and, if not, could they please request one for me. Unfortunately, they were not able to confirm this at that time but assured me I would receive a reply, either later that day or the next.

However, it is now Friday and I still haven't heard anything. I do realise that they must be exceptionally busy in that department but I would appreciate any help you could give me regarding this.

My Booking Reference is A******, Customer Reference *******

Many thanks.

Denise.

:huh:;)