Post a reply
Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

As far as I can see, it looks like you are still flying with British Airways. Obviously, as I always say when talking about flights, all flight information will be confirmed in your final documents.

I have spoken to a colleague about the September date and why flights were with Alitalia -this is due to the availability of seats with BA.

Thanks

Julia

Thanks Julia,

I looked again and it seems as though there is a flight from LHR with Alitalia, but regional connections, like mine, go via Gatwick, with BA. I certainly hope so, because it would be a pain to have to change hotel reservations at such a late stage.

Regards,

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

As far as I can see, it looks like you are still flying with British Airways. Obviously, as I always say when talking about flights, all flight information will be confirmed in your final documents.

I have spoken to a colleague about the September date and why flights were with Alitalia -this is due to the availability of seats with BA.

Thanks

Julia

Hi Julia,

I have just been idling through the website and see that the tour to Calabria on 15 September goes via Rome and Lamezia with Alitalia.

I am booked to go on 31st August via Naples with British Airways. Is this still the case, or has this tour been switched to Alitalia as well?

Thanks

Sylvia